4 Zone Multi Split 3 x 12,000 Btu + 1 x 18,000 Btu Ductless Wall Mount – DC Inverter Air Conditioner-Heat Pump-16 SEER-220 V with Complete Quick Installation Kit Set of 4 was listed on Amazon for $3,992.00, selling for $4,241.00 USD brand new. Manufactured by Klimaire. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Ion Generator: Air ionizer improves indoor air quality (IAQ) by generating hydrogen oxygen ions that eliminate biological contaminants that threat your health, such as viruses, bacteria and mold.
- Carbon Filter: is made of active carbon and electrostatic fiber that eliminates certain kinds of odors such as cigarette smoke, pet odors, other unpleasant odors and deactivates harmful chemical gases. Electrostatic fiber filter traps small particles such as dust and pet fur from the air stream to prevent allergic reactions.
- Self-Cleaning: The unit operates at low fan speed and the condensate water washes away the dust from the evaporator golden, hydrophilic fins, then air dries the evaporator. The whole process cleans the indoor unit coil and prevents the breeding of bacteria and mildew growth.
- Economy / Sleep Operation: In this function the temperature increases (cooling) or decreases (heating) automatically by 2º F per hour for two hours then stays steady for the next 5 hours, and after that it will switch off. This feature can maintain the most comfortable temperature and save more energy.
- Follow Me: When activated the remote control built-in temperature sensor can sense its surrounding temperature and transmit the signal back to the indoor unit at 3 minute intervals and can adjust the airflow volume and temperature accordingly to provide maximum comfort and save energy at the same time.
A DC Inverter Air Conditioner cools and heats even when the outside temperature falls to 5º F (-15º C). Klimaire DC Inverter Air Conditioners use the ultimate cooling and heating technology of the HVAC field. Different frequencies supplied to the compressor will result in different running speeds. WHAT IS A DC INVERTER? In a DC Inverter Air Conditioner the Alternating Current (AC) is converted to Direct Current (DC) then the Direct Current is converted back to Alternating Current at any required voltage and frequency. As known, the current supplied through the wall outlet has a fixed frequency which is 60 Hertz. Different frequencies supplied to the compressor will result in it running at different speeds. Klimaire Inverter control systems use Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) that is the most advanced and energy efficient method of inverting current. DC inverter air conditioners use special compressors, which speed can be changed by increasing or decreasing the frequency of the supplied power. Unlike conventional split Air Conditioners/Heat Pumps which cycle between on and off repeatedly to maintain the room temperature at a desired level, causing the compressor to draw a tremendous quantity of energy each time is starts up; the DC Inverter control system will monitor the room temperature and adjust the compressor speed automatically allowing for continuous environment comfort.
· Ionizer – The air ionizer improves indoor air quality (IAQ) producing active hydrogen oxygen ions that eliminate bacteria, viruses, and other harmful agents in the conditioned air. Anions are always found in the forest or near waterfall; these can stimulate blood circulation and help to prevent some respiratory illnesses so improving the lung function.
Coverage Area: Up to 400 sq. ft.
*Exceeds strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US EPA.
*Saving energy, saves money to the user and protects the environment.
*User may qualify for credits.
Buy for $4,241.00 brand new