Connecticut Electric 10 Circuit 30 Amp Manual Transfer Switch Kit , selling for $329.00 brand new. Manufactured by CONNECTICUT ELECTRIC. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Safely transfer generator power to utility power. Choose the circuits you want enabled during a power outage. Built-in wattage meters allow for load balancing.Detailed, complete installation instruction. Safe and easy to Install.
- Ten Circuits: Six 15 Amp Single Pole and Two 20Amp Double Pole Circuits.(Ten single pole circuits with tie bars removed). 30 Amps @ 250 VAC. For Use with 120/240 Volr Generators rated up to 30 Amps.
- Rainproof design allows for convenient installation indoors or outdoors. Prewired for the DIY or Electrical Contractor to simplify and speed-up actual Installation
- Double throw switch eleminates power back-feeding to the utility pole when power is restored. Side Installation Bars allow an easy surface mount while the optinal flush cover accessory kit adds a finished look to the installation.
- Kit Includes : Manual Transfer Switch, PI30 Power Inlet Box, 10ft power Cord Set, PVC Conduit and Fitting. Conforms to UL standard 1008 Size – 30 Amp. 10 circuit
Connecticut Electric 10 Circuit, 30 Amp Manual Transfer Switch Kit with Power Inlet Box. Everything you need to wire your generator to your home’s main power! In the event of a power outage, this Manual Transfer Switch Kit safely transfers your portable generator’s power to utility power by using your existing electrical house wiring. Safe and easy to install. A must-have for keeping essentials running during emergencies and when main power goes out. You’ll get everything you need to wire your generator to your house’s main power: Transfer Switch, Power Inlet Box, Power Cord Set, and Cord End Adapter, plus an instructional video to make installation as painless as possible. Transfer Switch details: 10 circuits: six 1-pole 15 amp and four 1 pole 20 amp yield enough “hot” circuits to keep your home and family safe and comfortable; Choose the circuits you want activated during a power outage; Built-in wattage meters allow for load balancing; Detailed, complete installation details; Safe and easy to install Rated 120/240 VAC 30 amps; ETL rated (conforms to UL standard).; Power Inlet Box details: A power relay to connect your outdoor generator with the Transfer Switch; Rainproof construction; Meets NEMA 3R requirements; Complete with pre-wired flanged inlet receptable; Accepts Siemens HR Series conduit hubs; For use with 30 Amp generator receptacles.; Power Cord Set: L14-30 NEMA configured ends; For use with 30 amp generator output, typically 7,500W generators; 10′ long, 10-4 SO heavy-duty cord; Manufactured with UL and ETL approved components. Includes PVC conduit and fitting.; Order yours today! Connecticut Electric 10 Circuit, 30 Amp Manual Transfer Switch Kit with Power Inlet Box
Buy for $329.00 brand new