CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS 1500VA 900W PFC Compatible Mini-Tower was listed on Amazon for $259.95, selling for $195.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by CYBERPOWER SYSTEMS. There are 69 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- 1500VA/900W Pure Sinewave UPS
- Line-Interactive Topology
- AVR and GreenPower UPS
- Multi-function LCD display
- $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
- 1500VA/900 Watts, Pure Sine Wave UPS system – designed to support Active PFC power supplies and conventional power supplies; Line interactive, AVR and GreenPower – Corrects brownouts and overvoltage without using the battery. GreenPower UPS reduces energy consumption up to 75%.
- Interactive LCD display provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information.
- Output Connections: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets
- Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and interruptions that can cause lost product configurations.
- The item is Non-returnable.
The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System with pure sine wave output and multifunction LCD safeguards mid- to high-end computer systems, servers and networking hardware that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology delivers clean and consistent AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. CyberPower’s PFC Sinewave UPS Systems with pure sine wave output solve the critical compatibility issues of non-sine wave UPS products working with computing systems using Active PFC power supplies (ENERGY STAR 5.0). With PC manufacturers adopting high-efficiency Active PFC power supplies—your equipment may be at risk. CyberPower’s innovative PFC Sinewave Series is an affordable solution that ensures equipment utilizing Active PFC power supplies do not unexpectedly shutdown or experience harmful stress when switching from AC power to UPS battery power. The CP1500PFCLCD unit has a capacity of 1500VA/900Watts, ten (10) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and two (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/8.5Ah batteries. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS status information for ease of control. This unit offers management connectivity via one (1) HID USB and one (1) DB9 serial ports. Surge protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6) is included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. Two (2) 5Vdc USB 2.0 charging ports for portable devices such as mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras. PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system in case of a power outage. A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Buy for $195.99 brand new
Save 25% ($63.96) by purchasing on Amazon.com