Emergency Energy Products, EEP1800M, 1800 Watt Inverter and 40 A Charger System, Automatic System, Single unit, ships in two boxes , selling for brand new. Manufactured by Emergency Energy Products. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- 1800 watt continuous inverter. Surge to 3600 W (300 ms). 40 Amp charger (adjustable).
- One 190 amp/hr absorbed glass mat battery (valve regulated). Battery is safe, powerful, 10 year life. Can be stored in closet.
- Automatically switches between shore and battery power (in 30 ms) – no need to be present.
- Two 120 V outlets. Recommend heavy duty extension cord for more connections.
- Safe to store in closet (and with mobil carrier for easy movement).
Emergency power supply for apartments, townhouses and detached homes. Capabilities include running a household refrigerator, freezer, lights, computers, printers, routers, aquarium and pond pumps, recharging certain devices, other appliances not requiring pure sine wave. Electrical specifications: Inverter 1800 W continuous, 3600 W surge (for 300ms), charger is 40 amps and can be set to lower rate for houses with less wiring capacity. Automatic feature: connect to shore power and to the appliance or appliances; if shore power available the system passes the power through to the appliances and maintains the charge of the batteries; if shore power is not available, the system automatically switches to the battery circuit (in 30 ms). One can add more batteries for more capacity. The batteries are 190 amp/hour AGM (absorbed glass mat batteries) – they are sealed (valve regulated) and have such a safety rating that they can be shipped on an airplane or via a courier (FEDEX, UPS). This means that the batteries can be stored in a closet without fear of vapors causing damage. There are two 120 V outlets. The unit can be wired into existing wiring systems for a professional installation. Heavy duty extension cords are recommended for most installations and are offered on this spreadsheet.