JYETech 08503 – Portable Digital Function Generator/Signal Generator & Servo Controller Complete With Paneled Casing , selling for $61.50 brand new. Manufactured by Jyetech. There are 2 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Includes function generator, output cable (BNC to alligator clips), power supply and quick reference guide
- Manual: http://www.jyetech.com/Products/085/Manual_085F.pdf
- Frequency range: approx. 0 – 200KHz (Sine)
- Amplitude range: 0 – 10V peak-to-peak
- Dimensions: 155 X 55 X 30 mm
A small & portable function generator–a piece of test equipment often lacking on most hobbyist’s test benches. This product also doubles as a servo controller!
Most important functions and capabilities are detailed in the manual.
As always, we are glad to provide both pre- and post-purchase support, so if you happen to have any questions just contact us!
Frequency range: 0 – 200KHz (Sine)
Frequency resolution: 1Hz
Period resolution: 1ms
Amplitude range: 0 – 10V peak-to-peak
Offset range: -5V – +5V
Memory depth: 256 bytes
Sample rate: 2.5Msps
Output impedance: 50 ohm
Power supply voltage: DC 15V
Current consumption: < 150mA (without loading)
Dimension: 155 X 55 X 30 mm
Net weight: 100 grams
– Generates continuous waveforms of Sine, Square, Triangle, Ramp (up and down), and Staircase (up and down)
– Generates servo test/control signals in micro-second resolution with user programmable pulse width, amplitude, and cycle
– Setting of frequency (or period), amplitude, and offset is done digitally, not with often-finicky knobs
– Frequency (period), amplitude, and offset can be incrementally adjusted with rotary encoder
– Settings are remembered even after power-down.
– Can be used as an adjustable DC voltage source by setting amplitude to 0
Buy for $61.50 brand new